With 2015 right around the corner, bloggers are looking for a challenge to their reading. This year, I’m taking part in the 105 Challenge, hosted by ReadWriteLove28! But what is the 105 Challenge you may be asking? (I know I was!)
Basically the goal is to read 105 books in 12 months. Sounds easy? Here’s the fun part.
Yes, categories! 14 categories of books that I’m allowed to handpick to try and complete. So for my categories here’s my picks:
14. Books I’ve Never Read Set Outside The U. S. A.
13. 2015 New Releases
12. Indie Books
11. 2014 New Releases
10. Review Books (Ebook Or Physical)
9. Popular Books I’ve Never Read
8. Re-Reads (Standalone Or Series Starters)
7. Dystopian Novels I’ve Never Read (But Really Wanted To)
6. Books I’ve Been Told To Read
5. Jane Austen Novels
4. Books Based Off Video Games/T. V. Series
3. Books I’ve Won in Giveaway’s
2. Series Read&Re-Read (3+ Books And Completed)
1. Book That Is 500+ Pages (New or ReRead)
This is actually a pretty challenging list! I’m super excited to tackle it once the year starts. I’m already trying to figure out the best way to go about it. Most of the books I seem to have invariably picked will be books I have yet to read, even better!
Now I can’t wait for 2015 to roll around to start on my challenge! And if you want, join the adventure!